Tuesday, September 3, 2013

good talk

I saw Tommy Morrison fight he had quite a record, Boxing is a Melodrama.  You'll be glad to learn that I had all that caked-on congealed Guck scraped off my teeth, a Scrapejob, and my teeth feel a lot better.  I have this done every 6 months and it's been 17 years since my last cavity, it hasn't always been this way.  Should the U.S. be constantly at war every day of every year?  This "Wounded Warrior" thing is made out to be wonderful and great.  When I was in San Diego in July I was in a drugstore and saw a young guy with a prosthetic for a leg, when I saw the Padres play the Giants they introduced a decorated Captain and he was like that.  How can some young guy having a stick for a leg be noble and fine which is the way it's made out to be.  This Nation is bloodthirsty it has a warped outlook on Life, I could see a hundred of you chasing some guy down the street screaming Kill Him, Kill Him.            

No comments: