Thursday, September 26, 2013

good talk

My car's rear window was broken out by some Black Kids throwing rocks, also that of the Classic Cadillac next to it and it'll cost the guy 2 thou to replace it.  Previously I had thought the place I live at to be pretty good that is "Siegel Suites Cambridge" at 3825 Cambridge, Las Vegas 89119, tel. ph. 702-792-9191.  In the Las Vegas paper it's suggested regarding Lamar Odom's rant that maybe Twitter is the chicken soup for the tortured soul, Twitter is far too crude for me.  In football-rich greater San Diego Dillon Baxter is regarded as the best player coming out in the Internet Era rated higher than Reggie Bush.  I saw Dillon play as a freshman and as a senior at Mission Bay High, on a long touchdown run I saw him run up to 6 different guys make a slight feint and proceed further down the field.  He went to USC where they were awed by his talent but dismissed from the team for not going to class, the same thing happened at San Diego State and then at little Baker U. in Kansas.  Not "22" until next mo. will some lenient Football God give this Misguided Soul a break, I hope so....Sometimes things get complicated.....                                        

No comments: