Thursday, September 5, 2013

good talk

I smoked for 16 years when I started it was pretty popular when I quit not so much, I'd be sitting at the bar and some guy would say you're blowing smoke in my face you fag.  That's a rough habit and I even smoked 2 packs of Camel Nonfilters a day for 3 years, back in Ohio they're called Coffin-nails I also smoked Bull Durham which was harsher yet. I quit Sept. 5, 1983 which was Labor Day, why then, I had 2 cigarettes left and I thought after I smoke these I'm not buying any more so it was and is.  You feel like you've had a weight removed, for a year you have a lot of congestion as your lungs are healing.  This is my 30th Anniversary!  Some of Miley's former employers at "Disney" had unkind words for her concerning her MTV Performance.  "Hannah Montana" was the biggest thing I've ever seen and "Disney" made 5 Tons of Money off Miley's Back.  Now that's gratitude.  That's the way most of you people are these days, if one of you touched me I'd feel nauseous.  On the radio just now I heard Sheryl Crow's "My Favorite Mistake" which I also heard in a shoppe in Hobart, Tasmania, a mellow tune.....When you go all I know is you're my favorite mistake.....           

No comments: