Tuesday, September 24, 2013

good talk

On this Saturday, Sept. 28, 2013 I will have outlived both my parents (see my Blog for Jan. 26, 2012) a very good accomplishment, living to be 66 years, 3 mos. and 3 days will be much harder to do in 20 years probably in 10.  The Marine Security at the Navy Yard had no ammo in their weapons this Country gets nuttier by the day. 12 people get whacked and the TV Media starts jumping up and down, so what 340 million didn't.  There's supposed to be Americans amongst the terrorists in Kenya, many of those I see walking about I don't regard as my fellow Americans.  My Blog is read widely in Russia, Vlad knows who I am so hire me, they're so cheap.  At the Nevada State Prison in Desert Springs they've had a Car Restoration Facility for decades in which they restore Classic Cars to their former state, there's not much they can't do, one they have now is a 1947 Rolls Royce.  Some of the guys are murderers but their Good Conduct has earned them the privilege of doing this, they receive 75% of Minimum Wage which can be spent say at the KFC Franchise at the Prison.  When I was on a Greyhound Trip I was waiting for a bus in Madison, Wisconsin and a Black Guy said that he had just gotten out of Prison that day after 7 years and was heading to his native Chicago where he would start a job that he had been trained for as a welder earning 50 thou a year, a young White Guy hearing this....You can get a better job getting out of Prison than you can getting out of the Army.....                     

No comments: