Tuesday, February 4, 2014

good talk.

.Kevin Durant said in S.I. that Stephen Curry was "The best shooter ever," what does he know about it.  Nate Thurmond made an appearance at a dept. store in Akron and my younger brother, Tom, asked him who was the best shooter in the NBA...Without a doubt, Jerry West...A few years ago in S.I. they were asking long-time G.M.'s who was the best shooter they had ever seen and over half said--Rick Mount.  When I was at Ohio State I saw the Bucks play Purdue, P. won, and Rick (the Rocket) Mount's first 2 steps and wrist-flick were so quick.  Sat. I watched Lawrence Welk and they played Glenn Miller's "In the Mood," that Big Band sound.  Major Alton Glenn Miller died in the War.  The only Black person on Lawrence Welk including the audience was the tap dancer, they couldn't get away with that today.  Amanda Knox was found Guilty in Absentia in Italy, a Kangaroo Court (see my Blog of Oct. 27, 2013).  It seems like according to the Extradition Treaty between the U.S. and Italy that the U.S. is going to have to speedily surrender Amanda to these Swine.  Some guys have a Sir Galahad Complex and try to pose as somebody who would Rescue Damsels in Distress, I'm not like that, I figure these women can fend for themselves.  But this is so egregious a Miscarriage of Justice that I think all right-thinking Americans should band together and Save Amanda.  It's unfortunate that McKayla and I ever met, even though we've never met in the usual sense.  Perfect Baby was high-flying and for the past year and a half all I've done is make her unhappy.  I don't feel guilty at all but it's too bad.  I asked her to marry me and she didn't move on it, I did the best anyone could do.  The TV Media has always Evilly aroused the Public against me and might in this instance as McKayla is certainly a highly-esteemed person, well, I have 2 broad feet and can stand a lot.    

No comments: