Thursday, February 13, 2014

good talk

I self-adjusted this morning, it takes 15 minutes well-worth as it's very relaxing, I slept like a log last night.  If I Xeroxed any of the pages of the illustrated notebook that Joshua gave us he'd throw an injunction on my back but person-to-person I can show anyone and quickly.  It's actually all of the local TV Stations (NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX) that feature printed advertising by sleazy personal-injury lawyers (Sue your Neighbor, this is why everything costs so much) on the screen of their Telecasts here in Las Vegas.  Some people have no pride.  The only Olympics I've been to was the Salt Lake Winter Olympics in 2002 (see my very good Blogs of Jan.13 and Jan. 14, 2009).  I have a couple friends who have been to the Superbowl, I'd like to do that, I like excitement all the time, I sure don't get it, nonetheless.  The TV Media is afraid of me (?), they're afraid of their own shadows.  And they're Green with Envy, who wouldn't want to be able to place their thoughts inside of people's minds, and I can do it with Movie Stars who've been dead for 50 years.  I don't like to talk about myself, but I'm the most talented person who has ever been born.  

No comments: