Tuesday, February 11, 2014

good talk

This past Sat. I went Joshua's (see my Blog, Dec. 3, 2012) all-day Seminar on how to Self-Adjust, that is to give yourself Chiropractic Treatments, friendship and $200 got me in, there were 44 there (2 hours into it Josh threw out a friend of his who hadn't come up with the tuition, you gotta pay the freight).   Joshua has treated George Clooney, Celine Dion, he's very highly respected, there were people there from Canada, there were a couple dentists trying to learn Natural Methods of Relaxation, there were a lot of accomplished people.  My adjustment partner was a Police Lt. who is trying to cope with the maladies he's acquired from wrestling with the Public, Tommy is all right.  Joshua is a real leader and he led us through everything excellently, during the 8 hours you absorbed these really basic techniques and got a lot of practice with your partner and others, I'm very happy with what I learned there and have been applying it since.  When I was in the Gym yesterday where they have all these mirrors I saw that my Walk was a lot straighter than it had been and I feel more relaxed.  Josh only does this one day a year in Las Vegas but he'll be doing it for a day in March in Dallas, I can tell that a lot of my Readers are interested, leave a Comment and I'll try to use my influence on your behalf.   

No comments: