Thursday, February 20, 2014

good talk

I've been to Damascus (set all their food on fire) and you wouldn't want to be there over the past few years.  I was waiting for a bus on the frontier to cross from Turkey to Syria, I asked the guy next to me if he had anything to open my water bottle and he reached for his sportscoat inside pocket and pulled out a long knife that he had blade down, he was a dangerous-looking guy to put it mildly.  And I was just in Kiev this past May (See my Blogs of Sept. 19 and Sept. 26) and saw beautiful sights and it pains me what we're seeing on TV.  Vitali Klitschko likes to fight and he's up to his ears, Vitali's pro-West and anti-Corruption Views I'm sure are best.  West Virginia has the best State Motto .....Montani Semper Liberi....  .....Mountaineers Stay Free....  

No comments: