Tuesday, February 18, 2014

good talk

A lot of the people living in the U.S. have no idea which Presidents the day is for.  So Roger Goodell, Mr. Macho, has a gay brother, his predecessor, Paul Tagliabue, of his 2 children his son is gay, I don't know about these NFL Commissioners, I've never heard of anybody like that in my extended family.  These people don't become this way it's in their genetic make-up.  Back in Ohio I was working at this place and there was this 18-year old Kid working there for the Summer.  And he told me that this fellow about my age who also worked there had been telling him how much he liked the way he looked, he said to this boy that seeing the hair on his chest rising in a tuft above the top-button of his shirt really turned-him-on and excited him.  This young fellow told me how this older guy's saying this to him made him feel really bad, he said that it really bothered him. I told the gay guy that this Kid had a Brown Belt in Karate and was working on his Black Belt and that he tried to keep this to himself (the Truth) and Schaffer got all-nervous.  I thought Schaffer was a pretty good guy in general but you should be careful what you say to people. 

No comments: