Tuesday, December 30, 2014

good talk

My friend, Warner (1st name), was a Flight Engineer in the Air Force, and said that he never would have allowed that AirAsia plane to fly in that weather.  I've taken the Ferry from Patras, Greece to Bari and Brindisi, Italy, or the other way, a number of times.  I'm surprised at this recent disaster.  The one time going from Patras to Bari, I opted as always for the el cheapo fare, but that time instead of being allowed to sleep in the lounge they made me stay on-deck, it was night-time and I was only wearing a ban-lon and it was cold as heck.  I covered-myself with newspapers and that helped-some.  It was a long, rough, night.  I was eager to jump-in for 5 thou on one of the New Year's 'Dogs, but after further research backed-away.  Both are 9 points, but Scott has Florida State down by only 3 Points in his estimation, and he doubled-down on them.  In what will probably be a shootout, will Mariota or Winston be the last-man-standing?  Will Scott prove to be a Seer?

No comments: