Tuesday, December 16, 2014

good talk

The Giants winning 3 out of 5 of the past World Series is amazing considering there's 30 Major League Teams.  Madison Bumgarner and Buster Posey as Battery-Mates almost seems as though Baseball is returning to its roots as a Rural Southern Game, they learned it in Union Prisoner-of-War Camps.  Madison is the best Money Pitcher of All-Time.  Scott and his friend took a variety of weapons, amongst them a Kalashnikov, out to the very good rifle and pistol range in Las Vegas, bet that was fun, I've never shot one.  Scott won good on Mariota winning the Heisman, he's doubling-down on taking Fla. State and the Points.  Mikal Gilmore is an acclaimed author and was a long-time writer for "Rolling Stone."  The brother of Gary Gilmore, yes.., who's I.Q. was tested at 133, Mikal was the youngest of 4 brothers, and his father's favorite, whereas his brothers were severely beaten thus making them mean, Mikal was not and amounted to something.  I've been to Yellowstone a couple times, the last time I ran out of gas due to a leaky fuel pump.  I called the Rangers and 2 brought me gas enough, at an exorbitant price, to get me to West Yellowstone.  One noticed that I had an opened 12-Pack of beer, no beer cans or anything, and proclaimed this "Probable Cause," to see if I was driving intoxicated.  No Probable Cause at all.  I probably had popped a few the night before but this was the afternoon of the next day, somebody owning unopened beer meant nothing.  They had me try to walk in a straight-line, which I did as well as I usually do. This was the only time in my life that I had to do anything like this.  My car was pulled over to the side of the road, and the Rangers were conducting their mighty test of myself also on the side of the road, which was one lane in each direction.  The Tourists in their Vehicles were making-out like they had Dillinger, with Traffic voluntarily stopping for a hundred yards each way

No comments: