Thursday, December 4, 2014

good talk

Black People's Histrionics Gets Me, they feel obliged to take to the streets over much of anything.  Of Late, Black People have been Complaining that they're excessively targeted by the Police as Possible Criminals, maybe it's not excessive and it's because a lot of them are criminals.  Barry's Flaunting of UnConstitutionality is also setting a bad example for them.  George Will noted that the Federal Government has Tomahawk Missiles, and Apache and Lakota Helicopters and that the Raid that killed Osama was codenamed--Geronimo, but that the Feds object to the Name of D.C.'s NFL Team.  When I was in Manhattan 2 years ago this past Spring I saw 3 Cops, 2 men and a woman questioning a Street Vendor on E. 42nd St. near 8th Ave., who was selling Watches, apparently his license was in order as the Police walked away.  3 Policemen to do this trifle, they had nothing else, say, like Crime, to take-up their time.  The Vendor, a Black Guy, who said he was given the License since he was a Vet, was selling nice-looking watches for $5, no tax.  I bought the 2 best-looking Men's Watches, he had quite a few, one for me and one for my bud, Scott.  As I was walking away I said ...Lance, you're wonderful...

No comments: