Tuesday, December 9, 2014

good talk

I don't have a thing against McKayla and I wish her well.  Due to all the Pub I gave her she signed with the same Agency that handles Taylor Swift (I've seen a picture of them embracing, friendship I'd say), the Agency has a tie-in to NBC, she shills for Adidas--and she's become Wealthy, all this is off My Back, and I'm glad to be so helpful.  But it Galls Me that I've been Ignored and live in Poverty.  Unlike McKayla, who'll never be happy, but being unhappy and Rich is a lot better than unhappy and poor, I'd be very happy if I could Make a Lot of Money.  And then I'd be in the Mood to Seek Women, and then I'd be Happier Yet.  Everybody I see on National TV makes a lot of money, and Who Couldn't Do It?  None of the Aforementioned other than myself have SuperHuman Powers, so how Just is it that They're Wealthy and I'm Poor?   Mick is promiscuous and a lesbian and I wouldn't want her for either of these, I had thought she was sugar and spice.  And I question the Mentality of Someone who would put nude poses of herself on the Internet.  But I never thought she'd get a Felony or Prison Term, she was young, that Guy who Assisted her wasn't Underage and the Feds can probably get him for this.  Anyway, her Background will Jazz-Up her Image and she'll sell even more Athletic Garb or Whatever.  I'm not going to be Happy if I have nothing to be happy about.  So Give Me My Just Due, Evil People.  Happy 19th, Beautiful

No comments: