Tuesday, December 2, 2014

good talk

I can't understand all this Cackling about me being robbed at the U.S. Post Office, about everybody uses the Postal Service especially at this time of the year.  Recently in S.I. they were talking about Gregg Popovich, the Coach of the San Antonio Spurs, having a "wine collection," it's Wine Cellar.  At the Chargers-Raiders Game there were quite a  "Tatum 32" Jerseys, Bad Jack lives on forever.  "Dumb and Dumber To" was raw but quite funny, "Annabelle" was real scary, having a Yuck and feeling chills up and down our Spines is good for us.  A blood-test on Michael Brown only revealed MJ?  Brown acted as though he was on PCP, Angel's Dust, when somebody is dangerous is when they're not afraid of being hurt.  Brown was a Thug and I'm glad he's dead.  I really felt bad about that Obese Guy in New York who the Cop killed by putting him in a Chokehold.  The poor guy was selling single cigarettes and for that the Cops are going to Arrest him?  He said "Leave Me Alone," were I in his situation I might be saying that as it makes no sense for the Cops to bother you over such a picayune thing.  So far as Resisting Arrest, he just said leave me alone, he wasn't being violent so What's with this Chokehold?  He weighed 400 lbs. but half that was Fat and his Physical Condition was obviously Delicate.  That Cop Murdered that Poor Guy.

No comments: