Tuesday, December 2, 2014

good talk

I have a friend who was a Translator for a Year at Guantanimo right after it was Set-Up, a Real Patriot, and he says that the Prisoner-Compound should have been Shut-Down 10 Years Ago, heck yes.  I'm always reading "I could care less," it's "I couldn't care less."  The Incompetent Jeanne Goodrich, who was Dir(ctor of the Clark County Library District, has Retired, good.  The Library Employees (Teamsters Union) signed a Fine Contract a year ago, but why the Taxpayers would give them this is beyond me, Who Couldn't Do It?  This Year, they got not only Thansgiving but the day after off, the day after Tgiving they called "Family Day" and declared this a Holiday (?)  Increasingly, the Difference between the Librarians and the Transients Blurs.  My Older Brother knew that Ohio State Football Player who Shot Himself (was a Wrestler).  He knows a lot of the Ohio State Players as well as those at other Schools, he knows a lot of NFL Players.  An Extroverted and Active Guy, he knows a lot.  When one has had a number of concussions it leads to Dementia Pugilistica and Depression, that poor guy probably had everything going for him except this.  I got Ken Jennings' (hey, Mormon Genius) "Kennections" right this week, it was pretty easy.  I used to be a "Jeopardy" Addict but gave it up as I might affect the Final Outcome.  I got the Final Question right half the time, but I once missed 6 in a row.  One of the Contestants said ...If You Think Your Brain Is Strong, Jeopardy Will Prove You Wrong...    I'm at the mercy of the Library's Internet Current

No comments: