Friday, February 27, 2015

good talk

On Feb. 23, I received 4 and a half times as many Hits of my Blog than any previous day in the 6 and a half years that I've been doing it, soon you'll be naming your children after me, if you aren't already, I'm flattered.  Bush destabilized the entire Middle East and it's going to stay that way, many of you are Ninnies who voted for the Swine twice, you Fools have ruined this Country and this World, and I have to live in it.  NBC (seems like it's always them) in trying to show how Swinish they are, hired, and  have in their employ, Bush's daughter, who they wouldn't have hired and maintained other than she is his daughter.  Jenna seems like she's all right and we're not going to visit the Sins of the Father.  Wanting to placate both Sides of the Aisle, NBC also hired the Clintons' daughter, Chelsea, who they paid 600 thou a year for a real part-time job.  NBC and their boot-licking ways.  3 years ago, I was in the lobby of NBC in Manhattan, when an NBC employee took umbrage at my correcting his friend's bad English Usage (an instructor I had said, isn't it surprising how often Ignorance takes a pride in itself).  The next time I'm in NBC's Headquarters I'll be wearing boots, and I know that this time they'll be happy to see me    

No comments: