Wednesday, February 4, 2015

good talk

John Kennedy defeated Richard Nixon for the Presidency in 1960 due to widespread voter-fraud in Mayor Daley's Chicago and Lyndon Johnson's Texas, had the election been honest, Nixon would have won.  Within his own Party, Dickie was regarded as the winner, he wisely held his tongue and prevailed in 1968 in a more honest election.  1960 was a Bad Beat for him (perhaps my saying this will bring this seldom-used phrase into the common lexicon).  You Swine look to me for guidance, I'd like to get some money out of it.  The life of a Telepathist is very rough, you shouldn't be feared and held back if you possess SuperHuman Powers but that's how it is when you're amongst lowlifes.  I loved Jeopardy but haven't been watching it for many years as I might affect the outcome.  The one I'm really proud of was, the Youngest Vice-President was who?  I thought, Nixon wasn't that old in 1960 and so was sort of young in 1952, it was an educated-guess but I was pretty confident.  All 3 of the Contestants missed it, and I was happy (oh, he was "39").

No comments: