Wednesday, February 18, 2015

good talk

I didn't get any Valentines.  All the TV Media are afraid of me, McKayla is afraid of me, they're afraid of their own shadows, good grief.  A favorite of mine is the Drifters "Up On The Roof."  I perused S.I.'s "Swimsuit Edition," for years when it was just these skinny models I didn't bother to look at it.  That's the Real McCoy, I'm not interested in plastic.  Hannah Davis, Hannah Ferguson, I think they'd like me.  Las Vegas' Mountain Ridge Little League Team was declared the winner of the U.S. Title after Chicago's Jackie Robinson West was found to have used players from outside their district, surprisingly, Jesse Jackson said ...This is Racism... MR, which was all-White except for a couple Hispanics, said to a Man that they didn't want the Title as they had lost on the field (7-5) and that it should be declared Vacant.  "Fifty Shades of Grey" was sort of good, different.  "The Gambler" was sort of good, although not nearly as James Caan's.  I can't believe that anyone would like "Birdman."  Pop Singer of the 60's, Lesley Gore, passed, she had all these big Hits in which she sang of her love for "Johnny" and like of boys, she was lesbian.

No comments: