Wednesday, February 4, 2015

good talk

I saw Kathy Lee Gifford on the Today Show recently.  She's a real nice lady and I really admired the way that she and Regis used to banter Small Talk back and forth, I sat in amazement thinking, that's a real talent I sure couldn't do that.  Sometimes I have a bad effect on women, unwantingly bringing them distress (damsels in distress).  I don't mean to.  I've wondered, how am I wired differently than others that I can do telepathy?  I'd like to know.  McKayla is slightly telepathic, about the same as my older brother, Bob, that is, not much, a little.  She and I played nicely together for 10 months, I was surprised the way it turned-out.  I saw Tara Lipinsky on TV last week, pretty, good hair, bright-red lipstick on full lips, mmm.  Perhaps Tara's heart has softened to me.  I should be able to come up with somebody.  Some of the NBC women seemed to enjoy my losing that bet, what kind of women are these?  Very few are telepathic at all, hardly anybody.

No comments: