Friday, February 27, 2015

good talk

I was in San Diego for a couple days this past week, I had VA appointments and I also went to the Beach (just to look-out on the Ocean and smell the salt air, those Seals at La Jolla are pregnant, that's the largest Colony of Harbor Seals in the U.S., well, I meant the girl-seals).  In order to use VA San Diego, I have to pay my own expenses, hey, $242 on SouthWest, last year it was $170 for the exact same days and times, and the plane back was half empty.  McDonald is a bad administrator, but to nitpick somebody to death (Tonya Harding ...We all have some bones in our closet...)   I had my routine Derm Exam, and I always have them examine me naked, top to bottom, she even examined the bottoms of my feet, had I Skin Cancer there it'd make Medical History.  I had 2 minor Derm Operations, a Basal Cell on my upper-back and a small lipoma on my lower-back.  I can't work-out for awhile as it would tear-out the Sutures and I'd be left with a Gaping Wound(s) which couldn't be Re-Sutured.  I saw my Primary Care Doctor, whom I've seen for the past 12 years (she is so smart) and my Labs were all Good.  This time my Triglycerides were at an all-time Low of 121.  When she first got ahold of me they were over a Thou.  The kind of doctors you people go to are more in line, no pun, with Scott's Dentist     

No comments: