Friday, February 27, 2015

good talk

I've always been very good to McKayla.  A year ago this past August I asked her to be my girlfriend, a couple days later I said I was going to ask her father for her hand, I was half-kidding since she was only "17," but only half.  I've been an honorable guy throughout.  On Monday, Maggie Neville will turn "50."  I hope that the many years past have gone well for her.  I knew Maggie when she was l5, 16,  she'd be a Grandmother now.  I was sitting at the bar in a Dublin Pub and on the big Grandfather Clock ...Tempus Fugit... (from Vergil).   I've been to the wonderful San Diego Zoo Safari Park in Escondido, and one of the things you can do is go in with the Lorikeets, and if you want you can buy a small container of Nectar and feed them, of course I did this.  Many Species of Birds will only take one mate during their lifetime and they're totally devoted to them.  I was giving Nectar to these 2 Lorikeets on my arm, and was looking-around at the other birds, when I heard a lady exclaim ...They're feeding each other... The husband and wife Lorikeets were putting Nectar into each other's mouth, I had all this mush on my right forearm   

No comments: