Wednesday, February 18, 2015

good talk

Last Winter was quite warm unlike the previous, and this Winter is warmer yet, it was "79" a couple days ago in L.V., it hit "78" in Jan., lots of days in the 70's, sometimes it seems too warm.  Sunday I walked a half-mile and saw UNLV beat 23rd ranked Nebraska to take 2 out of 3.  D.J. Myers, a big guy who runs like an elephant, pitched a 7 and 2-3rds Innings Shutout, scattering 3 hits, striking out 5 while giving up 1 walk, and fielding well.  Us Crowd gave him a standing "O" as he left, UNLV won 3-0.  I washed and waxed my Avalon, "Pep Boys" is a superstore for car products and they recommended "Surf City" as the best wax (back in Ohio I used Blue Coral and it took all-day just about, once I was doing this while working on a can of Michelob and a bee getting a drink himself, came out of the can enraged that I had bugged him, and stung my upper lip, soon it was swollen sevenfold).  What's with "Hate Crimes," there's Like and Love Crimes?  By definition, all crimes have their root in Hate, some weird stuff going on.  I knew that woman in Las Vegas who was shot and killed due to Road Rage had other circumstances leading to her demise than what the "News" sources were saying.  The family is offering a mint '65 Chevy El Camino as a reward for info leading to an arrest, only in L.V.  A homeowner is 38 times as likely to be involved in a construction-defect lawsuit in Nevada than any other state.  In one case, the homeowners' winnings involving 99 houses were 580 thou, their lawyers were awarded 9.3 mil

No comments: