Thursday, February 25, 2016

good talk

I just got-back from routine check-ups at the VA Hospital in LaJolla, I also had a lipoma cut-out of my lower-back, I spent an hour yesterday with my face stuck-in a pillow.  They had it in liquid to be sent to Pathology to see if there was anything irregular about-it, it was about half the size of a small apple, I've had much bigger. That VA Hospital is super-unsanitary, they allow people to bring-in their dogs, tho they have a rule against it, some of the little-dogs have a SERVICE DOG blanket on them.  The dogs sit in chairs.  I won't eat in that cafeteria as I've gotten really-sick twice in the few times I've eaten there over the past 2 years, and I've got a cast-iron stomach, there is the only place this occurs.  I have my blood and urine taken so that my Primary Care doctor can see the results the next day, and 3 out of the past 4 times the Phlebotomist took my blood incompetently.  It's very simple, there's a little-stick and the tube quickly fills-up, but the way 3 different Phlebotomists have done it recently, they stick the needle way-in and take-forever filling-up the tube, and it hurts like heck and leaves a big black mark.  I've written VA Headquarters twice concerning this, with no reply and no change of this incompetent procedure.  I've donated blood 53 times over the past many years and I know "needling into a vein" very well, and they take a pint.  When I donate blood it hurts much-less than the way the VA has been doing-this, and leaves no black-mark.  All the Vets at that VA Hospital in LaJolla are being done this way.  Interestingly, the 3 Phlebotomists who incompetently and cruelly took my blood are Orientals, the White Girl did it right       

No comments: