Sunday, November 3, 2013

good talk

I now have no pageviews from Russia, what makes me think that Vlad is reading me nonetheless, he just wants me believe that I can't hurt his feelings and get away with it, jeez Louise.  I was also at the Capotoline Museums in Rome, on the smallest, the Capotoline, Hill it overlooks the Forum, from inside the fabulous museums you can look out the windows with an excellent view.  My forgetting to include was due to half my Blog being wiped-out by the unstable Internet Current at the La Jolla Library, the Effort that I extend for you people.  When I went to Akron Firestone the Asst. Principal was Calvin Tritt who had very little to do as there were few disciplinary problems, I don't what he did, but you'd see him walking around every day wearing a black suit and white socks, this caused the students to snicker.  Maybe this fulfilled some religious requirement.  "Bad Grandpa" had some good laughs but you women shouldn't see it.  I saw a comedy revue at the old "Marina" which is now part of the MGM and it was really Raw, the M.C.......My Mother doesn't know that I do this.....She thinks I'm a pimp in Florida.  I like to go to seedy places, the old Combat Zone in Boston, the old Snake Alley in Taipei, if it's trashy there's a good chance that I've been there, just to look around and see what's going on mind you.  Didn't St. Augustine say that you should know of both Good and Evil, that's why I'm doin' it.  

No comments: