Thursday, November 7, 2013

good talk

From Rome I flew across the Mediterranean to Barcelona and left on the bus that evening to Madrid.  About all the vast street-crime in Spain is done by Morrocans who the Pansy Spanish allow to do anything they want, Juan Carlos de Bourbon is also this.  Nowhere is it worse than in Barcelona, you really gotta be careful there was nothing I wanted to see anyway, been there.  Under Franco the Moroccans would have been killed outright or die in a labor camp, anytime you get a bunch of Moslems a high proportion are gonna be Scum.  I didn't often agree with my Old Man, he was in North Africa in WW II and he certainly thought this. Sometimes change is for the worse. Arriving in Madrid in the morning after snoozing good on the bus I took the subway to "Sol," when you get up to the street and look around you'll find oodles of good rooms for a cheap cost, I paid 30 Euros.  I've been to Madrid a few times and have seen everything what I wanted to see this time were the 3 great Art Museums, the Prado which features Goya, El Greco, Velazquez and the Like, the Reina Sofia which shows 20th Century Art such as Salvador Dali and Pablo Picasso (they have "Gurnica" by Picasso which takes up an entire big wall and depicts the horror of the bombing of the Basque Town during the Spanish Civil War, it's terrifying) and the Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza which is inclusive of Medieval to the Present. I had a wonderful time in Madrid. 

No comments: