Sunday, November 10, 2013

good talk

Vlad and the TV Media have been ignoring my Prohibition on their reading my Illustrious Blog.  Their attitude is, We don't care what you say, Ed, we're going to do what We Want.  This is a very Childish Attitude their former Priggishness was preferable.  When I was in Cuba 3 years ago this past Spring I went to Baracoa a seaport on the southeast and while there I took their transportation to the closest good beach which was 10-12 miles away (took forever due to the Cubans' horrible roads).  It was a real nice beach and I enjoyed it thoroughly.  And there was a guy going around peddling stalks of bananas and I bought one.  It was a really clean beach but there were some chickens and pigs walking around, sort of spiced things up I thought.  Anyway, I laid my bananas on a tree stump and went to get some drinking water and when I got back I saw a Greedy Pig standing there eating my bananas.  Pigs are also going to have to change their Attitude if they're ever going to be known for anything other than avarice and gluttony.  Now you're being silly.  Our gratitude towards the 24 million surviving American Veterans. 

No comments: