Thursday, November 14, 2013

good talk

Recently the long-time Mayor of El Cajon, Ca., pop. 100 thou, near S.D. was forced to resign due to his comments concerning the new-immigrant Chaldeans (Iraqui Christians), Mark Lewis...It doesn't take the Chaldeans too long to find out where the freebies are at....He stated that Chaldean schoolchildren getting the free lunches were often being picked-up in luxury cars, he made other similar declarations.  There's 30 thou Chaldeans in El Cajon and 50 thou in S.D. County, since arriving in numbers in this country during the 80's the Chaldeans have acquired a reputation for drug-operations and violent crime.  In this downhill-sliding Country you can't tell the Truth.  Tuesday a Wells Fargo banker was sentenced to prison for embezzling 300 thou from his customers' accounts, that's a horrible bank, Citibank also.  I once entered a branch in La Jolla of the same bank that I went to in Pacific Beach and I was told that I was the first customer ever at this branch that it just opened that day.  I asked does that mean that I'm getting a free gift, they handed me a balloon.  

No comments: