Friday, November 29, 2013

good talk.

When I'm in Greater L.A. I stay in a motel in Rosemead, there's a nearby library, a supermarket, a McDonald's and "Jim's Famous Burger" at 8749 Valley, get their Small French-Fry for 2.45 incl. tax and tell me if that isn't the most good french fries that you've had for such a price, if you're into Carbs you can make a meal just from that, I did.  I hadn't been in L.A. for a year and when I had eaten at Jim's there was a black cat who I fed.  A good-looking son of a gun with shiny black fur and big yellow eyes, I asked the people who worked at Jim's if he was still there and the lady said that the Black Cat, who is a stray, comes 3 times a day.  I looked out the window into their seated outside area and said, the Black Cat is here now (I saw him strolling across the Courtyard.  The people at Jim's feed the Black Cat as well as customers and I said he looked so good due to their food.  This time when I fed the Black Cat (yes, suprisingly he eats french fries) whereas last year he looked up-beat this year he looked Sad as he's tired of his hand to mouth existence and the dangers of being a stray cat (dogs and other perils).  I give $500 a year to the ASPCA but I've never had a pet as I'm a here today gone tomorrow type guy often moving about.  A Loner, the Black Cat, a male 2-years old or less, would do best with a married couple who own their own house who have no children where he would be the only pet.  Being neutered, getting his shots and occasional medical care, eating nutritious Cat Food (maybe an occasional french fry) and being indoors a lot sleeping on a couch or in a window sill I bet that the Black Cat would like that a lot.   

No comments: