Sunday, November 24, 2013

good talk

I get the impression that the TV Media has been ignoring my Prohibition on their reading my Blog, these Freeloaders can whet their busybody curiosity in some other way.  I went to the San Diego Museum of Art, they're blocking off part of it for something else that has nothing to do with Art, this is to everybody's detriment.  I also went to the Timken Art Institute next door rated one of the 10 best small art museums in the world (for instance their Rembrandt of St. Bartholomew is considered the best of the maybe 17 Rembrandts in S. Cal.  Up to L. A. I saw the Clippers play Memphis, the next day I went to the Page Museum (at the La Brea Tarpits) which is so interesting all those poor animals that were caught in the tarpits and then went next door to the Los Angeles County Art Museum (Charles Bukowski's father as depicted in his autobiographical "Ham On Rye" was glad to get a job as a Guard at the LACAM during the Depression, previously he had been unemployed and not wanting the neighbors to know this he left the house in the morning drove off and returned in the early evening.  Mrs. Clinton's slogan that she was constantly saying "It Takes a Village to Raise a Child" reminds me of some African Thing or Welfare.  When I was a child if I needed something my Parents would get it for me or maybe my Grandparents would (bought me a piano) none of the Neighbors ever did anything for me that was worth more than $5 if that. Last Year, Mrs. Clinton, who I think is a nice lady, suddenly went unconscious while standing, fell and hit her head giving her a concussion.  I have yet to do anything like that, Mrs. Clinton is an unwell Old Lady.  You disagree?  Well, I'm right and you're wrong. 

No comments: