Wednesday, March 11, 2015

good talk

I worked with that girl.  I was so kind to her that I would have even shared food with her.  I'll receive my reward in Heaven.  Now, on March 9 I received the 2nd most Hits of my Blog in the 6 and a half years I've been writing it, one and a half times as many Hits in a day other than Feb. 23, and I writ me no Blog since March 5 (?).  Should I cease you'd shrivel-up and wither away like the Wicked Witch of the West, I'm real flattered.  Margaret Rudin is being granted a new trial.  She was convicted in 1999 of killing her husband, wealthy Realtor, Ron Rudin (body found full of bullets, his head cut-off) in 1994.  Fleeing, Margaret was caught due to being featured on "America's Most Wanted."  Ron was a patient of, yes, my buddy Joshua the Chiropractor, who liked Ron saying he was a good guy.  Josh treated Ron for many years, and also treated Margaret, who he described as "Squirrely," said she wanted him to do some weird thing or the other (all in this story are Jewish).  Ron was a rough guy who always carried more than one gun on his person, but at home he was vulnerable.  Josh was glad when she was captured.

No comments: