Thursday, March 19, 2015

good talk

I'm a Hell of a Guy.  Vanuatu just suffered a catastrophic Typhoon.  I've been to Efate, staying in the Capital of Port Vila.  English Protestant Missionary, John Williams, quickly converted all of Samoa to Christianity, the Polynesians (biggest thieves in the World tho they pay effusive Lip Service to the Love of God) took to it like a duck to water. The Rev. Williams tried the same on Vanuatu, Melanesians, where he and another Minister were Clubbed and Eaten in 1839.  I was on Efate and enjoyed it.  Supposedly having the best Kava in the World, I indulged at my Hotel's outdoor "Kava Bar." It tasted horrible and gave me a bad buzz.  I'll try anything once, except goin' Queer and Maining Smack.  Nice people, didn't try to munch on me.  Formula 1 is the fastest and most dangerous, but in the U.S. many like NASCAR, and some think its next big thing will be 4'4" Rico Abreu, Nature has compensated with razor-sharp reflexes.  In my last Blog, yesterday, I had noticed that I should have put the possessive at the end of Rebels rather than in front of the "s", but I was in a hurry to get finished and do something else.  I should have corrected, if I'm sloppy, you will be.  If I say the Sky is green, you'll be outside marvelling at the green Sunsets.  Due to what he's done for Wrestling, my older brother, Bob, has Banquets thrown in his Honor, I don't get anything like that, you should Google him, you don't need meeeeee for anything

No comments: