Wednesday, March 25, 2015

good talk

March 23 I received the 3rd most Hits of my 6 and half years of doing my pretty Blog, and it was close to the 2nd most.  Anybody interested in "hee hee"---You People's Mentality!!  Years ago, as I was heading to Tampa, Fla. for the my first time there, I was told that as they were really building the City, that Men walking down the street would be asked if they wanted to work.  So, my first morning in Tampa, I'm walking down the sidewalk and a car pulls up alongside-me with the passenger's side next to the Curb and a guy slides over from the driver's side to the passenger's side and sticks his head out of the window and asks me if  I wanted to work Construction, I told him I didn't.  I love to go to Parties, I consider myself to be a good-mixer, as I'm at least a little-bit interested in everything it's easy for me to find common-ground with anyone, and I like to meet people.  In my youth I would go to parties all the time, but maybe because I'm old nobody ever asks me anymore, I haven't been to a party in years.  McKayla throws parties and she never invites me

No comments: