Thursday, March 5, 2015

good talk

Dakota Johnson is the daughter of Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith and inherited her father's good looks (...There's nothing I can do, no there's nothing I can do...)  I saw "American Sniper" and thought it pretty good, Chris Kyle's Widow likes it.  That guy killing him, obviously he's insane, but yeah, he might do it again if ever set free.  In Minnesota, they're talking about Job Programs for the Somalis so there'll be full employment amongst them, and they'll be too occupied to think about killing the other Minnesotans, ohhh.  I chanced upon the Final Question on "Jeopardy" last night, I got it right, I said "Kennedy" after the time expired, all 3 of them missed it, 2 had Eisenhower and 1 had Lyndon Johnson, ohh.  That's the first Final Question I've tried to answer in many years, I might start watching "Jeopardy" again, I can control myself, can't I, that sure is fun.

No comments: