Wednesday, December 2, 2015

good talk

Canterbury was my last visit on this 48-day trip, I went back to London's Victoria Station, and just 10 pounds to Gatwick from the bus station.  It took an hour and a half, as the English have an antiquated road-system around London, such that it takes forever to go a short-distance.  The driver was a sociable-guy and we chewed the fat throughout, I enjoyed it, he was all-right.  As I so often do, I got to the airport around 9 P.M. and just stayed there all night, no rush to get there, and it don't cost nuthin'.  I was talking to a Canadian guy in his early 30's who had been there for a 3-day Rock Festival.  I hadn't been to bed the night before either, as I had been on the bus, a guy like me doesn't need such trifles.  I flew-out at 11 A.M. the next day on the crumby Virgin Atlantic, rude employees, and if you ask them for some little thing, you don't get it.  And 9 hours later, I was back in Las Vegas.  I would have asked McKayla to come-along, had she been deserving, unfortunately, she's not.  It would have given me a woman to protect, and give consideration, and she would have slowed-me down, but I would have happily done-so.  We would have been in and out of the Middle East and Europe before all the trouble-ensued, this girl has no spirit of adventure, tsk.  We would have eaten copious-amounts of delicious foods in the morning and early evening, but she, as did I, would have lost a lot of weight due to the fun-exertion of the trip ...Dear, do you mind sitting, while I order another dinner...  ...Of course, not...     

No comments: