Tuesday, December 29, 2015

good talk

I've got a ton of Hits already today, you're insatiable.  Yesterday, I worked-out, then went and gave blood, I feel like I was hit with a rock.  In early Feb., Mike is going to Fairbanks to see the Aurora Borealis, sounds real-good.  I saw "Everest" at Tropicana Cinemas at Trop and Pecos, $2, I often go there Fri. afternoon, then go katty-kornered across the street to Wal-Mart for groceries.  That was pretty-good but sad, all those people dying.  When I was in Kathmandu, I flew in a 10-seater and saw the top of Everest, usually you can't see it and the flight is cancelled.  Some nice, little, fellow, attached himself to me as a guide, and one of the places I went was this Holy Pool of Water, where there was some naked guy, painted-red, my guide told me that he said that I could take his picture, I didn't want to take his picture.  Some people don't deal-well with the Holidays, Thanksgiving Day, 1980, Priscilla Ford drove down the sidewalk of the main-drag in Reno, killing 7 and maiming many.  On Dec. 20, 2015, Lakeisha Holloway, drove a quarter-mile down the Las Vegas Strip, often on the sidewalk, killing one and maiming numerous, she dragged an obese Mexican woman 200 yards underneath, who was all crammed-in there, you gotta figure had she been svelte she wouldn't probably wouldn't have been dragged at all

No comments: