Sunday, December 13, 2015

good talk

Having my widdle puppies on their hind-legs begging for another offering makes Ed feel so important.  Yesterday, I was wondering if I'd been bitten by a tsetse-fly, I was yawning all day.  I slept so-well last nite and this morning, probably got 8 hours, total, I very seldom sleep so much.  Name one thing better than a good night's sleep.  Prior to the 50th Anniversary of the Harvard Class of 1962, they sent out questionnaires so that the results could be put into a book on the Class.  Ted Kaczynski was a member of the Class and under the query "Awards," put-down  Eight Life Sentences, and this was included in the book, with some of the other Grads of the Class outraged (Hah, this is an outrage!).  All this constant blabber of the History Channel about Extraterrestrials is stupid, why would there be all these hundreds or thousands of years ago, and nowadays we don't see any.  No, it was very-capable men who built the Great Pyramids of Egypt, not beings from another planet.  Is it my imagination, or are there an inordinate amount of illegal-shootings in thinly-populated Colorado?  Before I began my Blog, today, I already had a lot of Hits, now, I want you people to send Ed money, the more the better (both the more people and the more money)  

No comments: