Tuesday, December 8, 2015

good talk

You know, I wouldn't think about McKayla at all if I had something else going-on in my life, female-wise, I don't, I don't get any traffic, I don't come-across anybody I might want, anywhere, well, that one I mentioned in SD, my yoga-instructor, she'd be perfect, but that's SD.  I've seen a picture of McKayla, an avowed lesbian, and Taylor Swift, in a tight-embrace, this was due to Taylor's agency signing-up McKayla, after all the pub I gave her.  The super cash-cow, Taylor, isn't a lesbian, and wouldn't want this for her image--ha, some agency, the agency from Hell.  I understand that McKayla has a bum-ticker, I hope she understands that I was only jesting about the Last Rites.  After I got in to London Gatwick, I used an ATM, as I needed pounds to get-over to Heathrow to fly-out to Egypt.  The ATM had bank-markings, anyway, it was rigged and overcharged me on the transaction 200 U.S., I had been in Jolly Old for 40 minutes and had gotten ripped-off.  A day and a half later, I left the Egyptian Museum, and used an ATM at that 5-Star Hotel that's halfway between the Egyptian and the Square, and another transaction on my card was done after I did mine, costing me 260 U.S., of course I made the bank aware of this, and they credited my account.  So far as that 213.15 U.S. that Wells Fargo refused to credit-me at the Mexico City Airport 5 years ago, they will be crediting-me, they just don't know it.  Except for Swine, this life would be pretty good.  Any of you comely-woman interested in Ed, let it be known

No comments: