Sunday, December 6, 2015

good talk

I'm sad to be done telling of my trip, I enjoyed the both.  Luke Fury is already casting that tongue of his (think of a frog) towards Deontay Wilder, the guy is never dull.  I see that Brazil now has a 90-day visa waiver for certain countries, the U.S. amongst them, until Sept. 2016.  Certainly wise, as Rio is an expensive-ticket and at the end of the world, away, had they continued-on with their absurd $200 cost to Americans, as well as a lot of rigmarole, there'd be nobody there to see the events of their super-duper expensive Olympics, just a bunch of Brazilians with free-tickets, if that.  I was all-over Brazil 25 years ago, and have been wanting to return, but them making-out like it was some big honor to go to their impoverished flea-bitten country made this impossible, I'm not going to be treated that way.  When I was there before, I just showed-up.  I was in S.A. last year, it's always a lot of fun.  If you don't go places and see and do things, life is intolerable.  I was talking to Mark, the retired UNLV Lit Prof., on Monday, and a man who's been coming-in there for years, came-up and handed Mark a benjy.  Seems like Mark (a sports-fanatic with a brilliant mind, a Hebe, correct-spelling) gave this guy 4 football-games off the top of his head, and this guy played and hit all 4. This guy bets a lot, initially I had thought that he was probably a thug, as he's heavily-muscled and tough-looking, coming into the gym to further his thugishness.  But I've gotten to know him some, and he's a chiropractor, but functions as the manager of many chiropractors who only do car-accidents.  In relation to healing-people ...There's no money in that (stuff)...  Healin' is good, and makin' money is also good, he's a very nice man.  On Dec. 9, Happy 20th to McKayla, gymnastics is for girls.  By the time I was her age I had 2 years of college, she's never come-across as being very-bright, maybe she should study books, or go to art museums, whatever.  She has good-handwriting 

No comments: