Friday, June 3, 2016

good talk

That Director of the Cincinnati Zoo should be shot, what a creep.  I looked at "People" and saw that Michael Strahan is being rerouted to GMA, and that Kelly Ripa wasn't told of this in advance, strange stuff.  Kelly's show is signed thru 2020, all this seems odd.  Years ago, the tabloids were noticing that Kelly and Regis Philbin acted as tho they disliked each other, this was due to Regis learning that Kelly was having relations with other women, ha, in contrast to her image as a devoted wife, but they ironed things out and had a working-relationship.  I never watch the show, but I kind of like Kelly, has sort of a little-girl-lost quality about her, whatever, she gets 20 mil a year.  Michael seems like an all-right guy, I wish him and Kelly well.  I bought this "Toshiba" laptop 7 years ago last month, the first battery lasted 2 years, this one 5 years in May.  I bought it at "Best Buy," whatever you buy at a store has been handled gently, buy over the Internet and it's been tossed-about, cheapest is not always best.  When I was in China, I bought one of those hand-things, what, an I-Pad, a Huawei, I left it in Las Vegas with Scott, and his parents, Jerry and Patty, I bought it at a nice mall.  The last day of my trip I weighed 192, I had lost 19 lbs., I was in LAX and this guy was talking to these people and waved, saying, over there by that skinny guy, I looked-around and I was the only one where he indicated                   

No comments: