Saturday, June 4, 2016

good talk

The Warriors are whizzing along against my CAVs, Steve Kerr is undeniably a very impressive man (See My Blog for Aug. 22, 2010).  I just went through the records of my ATM transactions while I was in Asia, and there was no dishonesty anywhere, unlike last year, when I was ripped-off at London's Gatwick Apt., and then the next day at the 5-Star Hotel near the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, ha, now Wells Fargo made good on these frauds as they're contractually-bound to do, now, they can also make good on my being ripped at that ATM at the Mexico City Apt. in 2010, the Swine owe me $213.15, they declined to even look at the picture, which would have revealed this young woman making the transaction, not me (See My Blog for May 27, 2010).  Everyone in the TV Media, has kept Kelly Ripa being a lesbian, a secret for the past 10 years, they look into the camera smilingly while defrauding the American Public, to do this doesn't bother them

No comments: