Wednesday, June 29, 2016

good talk

McKayla put a photo in my computer, of a goofy colored guy, his shirt-off, and his muscles-rippling, with a ferocious-scowl, but he's looking-down (a foot fetish?).  I was scratching my head, she should come-up with one who'll look at the camera.  You people have been wondering, what's with this guy going on and on about this gymnast?  McKayla and I were born-bonded, from conception we've had a huge mutual-attraction, altho more of it being her for me.  Out of 8 bil people, I'm the only one she wants.  So, 3 years ago, I asked her to be my girlfriend, and she was elated and eager.  But, then she started backing-away from it, and then 2 years ago, she put in my computer a picture of her with Whipped Out Eight Inches, Still Not Impressed, this blew her out of the water, as from then-on, I looked down on her, from then-on, I wouldn't have touched her with a stick.  She did this because she knew that once I knew of her past, I wouldn't have her (true), also, she felt that she doesn't deserve happiness, that she doesn't deserve me. Knowing that she will never have me, McKayla doesn't want to live any longer, and will wither and die over the next couple years, which I think is great, as I hate her a lot  

No comments: