Tuesday, June 7, 2016

good talk

I was getting out of the shower at the ryokan in Tokyo, I was staying at, wearing flip-flops, and my left leg totally slipped and I went down with all my weight on my right-calf (my right leg was jack-knifed) on the hard, raised-portion of the floor-entrance--it didn't hurt at all, but I wondered if my knee was injured, no, and I could walk normally.  Earlier in Xian, China, I was going to take a taxi with these people, and I had my left hand around where the door closes, as I was getting into the back-seat, and this guy in the front-seat passenger-side, slammed the taxi door on the 4 fingers of my left-hand, and the door was closed all-the-way, I said ...Open the door, it's closed on my hand...  He did and--my hand was unhurt.  I said, shaking his hand ...You're a good guy, but this is a bad omen, I'm taking another taxi...   I'm too old and grizzled to get hurt.   

No comments: