Sunday, October 9, 2016

good talk

I've still got that MasterCard that Citibank issued-me, I've accrued several-thousand points and all those are good-for are a bunch of 20% discounts on things that you can buy cheaper without their 20% discounts.  I didn't choose this type of MasterCard, I just went-along with what the guy at Citibank said was best for-me, nobody would want this.  I've mentioned this previously, and I want you Readers to complain to Citibank and that effete Federal Agency, concerning my case (See My Blog for Oct. 8, 2015), you worthless-bastards.  In the past, when my Passport pages were almost used-up, I just sent-in my Passport and they'd put-in a lot of additional-pages at no-charge.  I paid $110 for my current 10-year Passport and I've only had it for 5-years, and beginning this year, if you need additional-pages, you've got to pay $110 for a new-Passport--and I need new-pages.  The purpose of government is to provide assistance to its citizens, and this country does nothing (good) for its citizens, we need a new-direction.  Revisit my uplifting-Blog on Father Charles Dismas Clark (Sept. 29, 2009)

No comments: