Thursday, October 6, 2016

good talk

This is really exciting-stuff, waiting for Matthew, which should be a Category 4, to hit Florida.  Now, I've never owned a house, as I'm sort-of a here today, gone tomorrow, type-guy, but had I, it wouldn't be in some place, where I might get-it wiped-out.  And I wouldn't buy-one within a few-miles of the ocean, I was at Patong Beach, Phuket, Thailand, 4 months after a tidal-wave hit, killing a thousand (a nice-room for 17 bucks), I looked for the destruction, but everything was totally-normal, as they had dragged-off the bodies and made-repairs, life must go-on.  I spoke to the survivors, say, this lady (I ask for a big, strong, girl for the deep-tissue 2-hour massage I like so-good) told me that everybody fled up into the highlands and that huge price-gouging of water and other necessities was rampant.  The weather is changing for the worse, a tidal-wave could hit anywhere, maybe.  Anyway, what's happening with the Floridians is no skin off my nose, it was their choice to live there, the forthcoming is all so-interesting (and those Weather Folk are now such big-stars, this is their moment).  When Sandy hit, it gave Obama the opportunity to make-statements and give-orders and act presidential, while Mitt had to stand-around doing-nothing, had Sandy not hit, Romney might have-won.  This is playing well for Donnie, as during times of chaos, people gravitate to a Strong Person    ...Goin' 90 I don't get nervous, 'long as I got my Plastic Jesus, When I spin out I don't get scary, 'long as I got my Virgin Mary, riding on the dashboard of my car...                                          

No comments: