Monday, October 24, 2016

good talk

Obama and I were in LaJolla at the same-time yesterday, just 3 more months.  I've had a cough ever-since I got to San Diego, a week ago, a big, real-deep cough.  I've had this before in SD at this time of the year, but not for 5 years, something is growing, inducing an allergy.  Not for maybe 15 years, but I've had this in Florida, even to the extent of coughing-up blood, just these 2 places.  A slight botherance.  Harvey and his bride saw the first 2 games of the Indians' initial post-season series, with the Red Sox, tickets were a thou, total (then they went-down to Canton and saw for the first-time the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the magnificent McKinley's Tomb), you see what these Series tickets are costing, and that's before scalping.  Savannah Guthrie is about to give-birth yet again, an old lady like that, hopefully she doesn't do a Sarah Palin (that virtuous-woman) and have a retard, it's very-irresponsible.   That Glen Rice thing, Todd Palin (part-Eskimo, Bristol, who started to look pretty-good after awhile) and Sarah were high school sweethearts, that is, they were going-together at that time, ha, ha, he must not be the jealous-type (Sarah has-been almost unheard-from this Election), what a loser-ticket that was.  I called the Clark County Board of Elections, yet again, this morning, I was told that my Absentee Ballot was sent-out 8 days ago.  I was told they'll negate that one and send me another (the same-thing happened 4 years ago).  I pointed-out to Ellie, that the U.S. Postal Service in Las Vegas is rife with drug-users and that this is allowed (no improvement since I revealed-this, people still not getting their mail), and she said she'd Fed Ex Overnight-it to me  ...Now you're talkin'...

No comments: