Sunday, October 9, 2016

good talk

This recent-thing with Donnie is stupid (you should stop thinking entirely, it'd be for the best), with the ways they have today of catching one's unguarded-moments, nobody good will be elected to anything.  Not to beat-this into the ground, but for sure, Mrs. Clinton's extroverted-Bill has said many things-similar, in his day.  In 2000, I was in Miami and I saw a cartoon in the "Herald", of an aide talking to the President in the Oval Office as a woman walked past  ...What a fine leg ah see!...   No, no, Mr. President, I came in to speak to you about leaving a fine legacy...  I don't think that anyone has ever regarded the Presidents since John Kennedy as their moral compass, just vote for whom you think will do the best-job of running the country.  I hope that Derrick Rose, who I've seen play a few-times, wins his court-case, there's always some no-good little-tramp trying to win the "lottery".  Monica Lewinsky kept her dress, stained with her lover's, Bill's, seminal-fluid, as-is, I would have washed-it              

No comments: