Monday, October 31, 2016

good talk

The motel I stay-at in PB, and it's on the up and up, won't take "American Express", saying they're thieves, they won't pay-them.  Lanai, "the Garden Island", part of the State of Hawaii, is 98% owned by Larry Ellison, of "Oracle", I've been there.  Hawaii must-not be anything like Nevada, where 83% is Federal Domain, sure doesn't seem like it should be.  I was at the SuperSport yesterday, and they have real-fine pool-facilities, big-area, quiet, have lounge-chairs with people nodding-off in them, Olympic-size swimming pool, except for the depth, and good steam and sauna.  After the drudgery of working-out, it gives-me something to look-forward to, even tho I swam 10 laps, that was soothing.  Anyway, I was in the steam-bath, and I was talking to this big, Black Guy, and he said that he had stayed at Trump Towers in Las Vegas, for a year, and that he was given all these extras that he wasn't expecting  ...Mr. Trump was very-nice to me, I voted for him...  I think you'll find, that people who have done-something with their life are more-likely to vote for Don, and that, those who haven't, are more-likely to vote for Mrs. Clinton

No comments: