Sunday, October 23, 2016

good talk

Some guy on TV said that his brother is paying $900plus a mo. for health-care, he said, thanks, Obama.  Seems like everybody is excited about the Cubs, my Indians haven't won the World Series since 1948.  I have a beautiful, Indians uniform-shirt, which I'll be wearing a couple times, soon, Mrs. Clinton is well-known for her devotion to the Cubs, loosen-up and wear similar.  I saw Francona's Old Man, Tito, play for the Indians, the Indians have the better-pitching and will win.  I washed and waxed my car on Fri., Meguiar's Ultra-paste wax, $26 plus tax, Avalon looked like glass.  Today it rained, eh, beautiful beaded-up.  I passed thru last year, but 3 years ago, Paris was meat-market, elbow to elbow, probably now, they'll pay-you to go there, you should try to develop some healthy-interests, you're drenched in evil

No comments: