Saturday, October 22, 2016

good talk

"Trader Joe's" is a grocery-chain of 453 stores, and man, are they good.   Non-union, they have all these energetic, young people as employees (not a bunch of mossbacks, hoping to live long-enough to get a pension), the stores are beautiful, with wide-aisles, and there's all-these fine-foods for a reasonable-price.  There's one near-me in PB, I'm in-there every few-days, none-close in LV.  Yesterday, I bought yet-again a lb. of organic-dry roasted cashews, salted, 8.50, about the best I've had.  Also, got a quart of beer, in a glass-keg, "Mississippi Mud", just 3 bucks, had to get-that.  When I called the Clark County Board of Elections on Tuesday, I was-told that the Absentee Ballots had been mailed 3 days before--I should have gotten mine, by now

No comments: