Wednesday, September 12, 2018

good talk

That Tie with the Steelers, is like winning 3 games, for my Browns.  It does seem like they have a good-nucleus this year, eventually, Baker Mayfield (middle name, Reagan (?)), will beat-out Tyrod Taylor, who I like, as he was Virginia Tech's QB when they lost to Stanford in the 2011 Orange Bowl, I won 10 thou (luvthatguy).  July 7, 2016, Micah Johnson gunned-down 5 Dallas Policemen, and then fled inside El Centro College (passing-by, I went inside there a few months ago), they killed Johnson by sending-in a bomb-laden robot, of all things.  The noise from that guy upstairs, bothered that Dallas lady Cop, who was so psychologically-unhinged from the recent-plight of the Dallas Police, that she lost her mind over it, a real-pity, sounded like a Prince of a Guy, and now her life is ruined.  Recently, Blogger has a new category for the source of my Pageviews (Hits), instead of a country, they have "Unknown Region", of all things, I just got a ton of Hits from Unknown Region (?).  Hey, I'm "71", and people usually die at 75 or 76 years-old, so I'll probably only be around for a few more years, like "Charlotte's Web", at least I won't have to see you people, anymore      

No comments: